|Google: Israeli girls with guns
In Israel, young men and women serve mandatory military terms. When trained, they can carry 24/7. No one thinks anything about it. Automatic weapons and handguns are not a problem. People stop terrorism instantly. Of course, Israel is surrounded by enemies and can be at war in ten minutes. But the rest of the time an armed society is a polite society and no one has to cower in fear of …well, just about anything..like street crime or gang violence The murder rate for the whole country is a fraction of most American cities…except Plano, Texas. Everyone carries a gun in Plano. There is almost no crime in Plano. Israel has never had a school shooting. Neither has Plano.
The government doesn’t try to take their citizens’ guns- they GIVE them guns. Just like Switzerland.
Guns aren’t a problem there. They aren’t the problem here, either.
- What is really happening: 18 July, 2018
- An Open Letter to the People of Britain, from Vasily Livanov MBE 8 July, 2018
- Israel-Gaza Strip: The real story 18 May, 2018
- The swamp. H/T My cousin Larry. Long Beach PD (ret) 17 May, 2018
- The DPRK’s full statement. 15 May, 2018
Subscribe to Blog via Email