The Drug Store in American Meat
Food consumers seldom hear about the drugs oestradiol-17, zeranol, trenbolone acetate and melengestrol acetate and the names are certainly not on meat labels. But those synthetic growth hormones are central to U.S. meat production, especially beef, and the reason Europe has banned a lot of U.S. meat since 1989.
- Donald Trump hired the wrong people. He should have called me. 20 April, 2018
- Why no one trusts the US anymore 19 April, 2018
- America: the new global Humbug. 16 April, 2018
- A day in the life…. 15 April, 2018
- An open letter to President Trump. 14 April, 2018
Subscribe to Blog via Email