The Drug Store in American Meat
Food consumers seldom hear about the drugs oestradiol-17, zeranol, trenbolone acetate and melengestrol acetate and the names are certainly not on meat labels. But those synthetic growth hormones are central to U.S. meat production, especially beef, and the reason Europe has banned a lot of U.S. meat since 1989.
- An Open Letter to the People of Britain, from Vasily Livanov MBE 8 July, 2018
- Israel-Gaza Strip: The real story 18 May, 2018
- The swamp. H/T My cousin Larry. Long Beach PD (ret) 17 May, 2018
- The DPRK’s full statement. 15 May, 2018
- FBI report concerning armed citizens. 9 May, 2018
Subscribe to Blog via Email