We are in the middle of a pretty major M flare from multiple Solar Coronal Mass Ejections. Another one is due tomorrow. They are somewhat unusual in that they are creating proton spallation events which set off geiger counters. Maybe working under a roof as much as possible the next two days would be a good idea if you are prone to any sort of radiation-induced skin cancer like I am.
- 38 North’s commentary regarding Kim Jong Un’s sudden warmth for South Korea 3 January, 2018
- The world around us. 28 December, 2017
- The Marine Corps, 1966-1970 28 December, 2017
- Israel, the Middle East and US policy 8 December, 2017
- North Korea’s ICBM program 8 December, 2017
Subscribe to Blog via Email