Desperation has set in. I'd like ANY party to front an acceptable candidate. The one we all thought Obama was. But he turned out to be very different than his pro-Constitution rhetoric indicated. When he adopted all the previously Republican agendas, the far right became desperate and pushed ever farther right. They are now off the charts and have no where to go. Obama took their party platform.
- What is really happening: 18 July, 2018
- An Open Letter to the People of Britain, from Vasily Livanov MBE 8 July, 2018
- Israel-Gaza Strip: The real story 18 May, 2018
- The swamp. H/T My cousin Larry. Long Beach PD (ret) 17 May, 2018
- The DPRK’s full statement. 15 May, 2018
Subscribe to Blog via Email