The worst is not over. That ship is going to shift and sink in ~230' of water. The oil tanks will rupture and the marine sanctuary will be polluted. It's going to turn into an ecological disaster. At least it can still be raised from that depth – but it will be a damned expensive proposition and it's hard to imagine who might pay for that. As a direct result, the Italian owners of the ship will go bankrupt and may pull Carnival Cruises down too. Even if the salvage company recovered the ship, it's now useless – it would have to be floated somewhere and scrapped. Not likely. It will probably stay right where it sinks. Italy may sink right along with it.
- Picking up a chameleon in Iran equates to being a nuclear spy. 19 February, 2018
- Kim Jong Un looks like a puffy pastry. 15 February, 2018
- North Kores’s 2/8/2018 military day parade. 8 February, 2018
- The secret of Chinese counterfeits. 8 February, 2018
- Medical Doctors in the United States. 7 February, 2018
Subscribe to Blog via Email